Training and Career:
- Trained at St Thomas' Hospital in London, UK.
- Chartered Physiotherapist, 1985.
- 1985 - 7 Cambridge Military Hospital in Aldershot, Hampshire
- 1987 - 90 Masterton Hospital
- 1989 - opened Private Practice
- NZRP (New Zealand Registered Physiotherapist) 1991
- 1986 physio to army,navy, airforce hockey teams in their Tour of Germany
- 1986/87 Physio to the England Mens Hockey Squad
- 1990 Physio at the Commonwealth Games, Auckland covering Track and Field
- 2003 and 2004 Physio for Wairarapa Bush Rugby A and B Squads
- 2005 Player Physio for Tui Wairarapa Masters Hockey squad, who won gold in Pan Pacific Masters Games
- 2009 Player Physio for Tui Wairarapa Masters Hockey squad gaining 6th place in World Masters Games
Ongoing professional development:
- Member of New Zealand Sports Medicine
- Attendance at annual National NZSM Conference
- Monthly professional development meeting with other private practitioners
- Julieanne O'Donnell (pain management)
- Ali Gordon (neuro and womens health)
- Kate Anderson (South Wairarapa)
- Kirsten Tatham (South Wairarapa)
- Judy is still actively involved in hockey, track and field athletics and Multisports
- Judy also runs the highly popular ASB Kids Triathlon Series for around 500 children at Lake View School every February.